Monday, November 19, 2007

the massage center

I've moved out of the hostel. I'm now living in a massage parlor. What? Yes. I'm living with two friends from face2face and three girls from Canada in a massage parlor. They signed a lease on a flat and were supposed to move in last week. The tenants who ran the massage parlor were supposed to move out at the same time. Unfortunately, their new place isn't quite ready. So, until the middle of December, our flat serves as a massage parlor from 11 - 6.

Quite the story. It gets better. My bed is the couch in the living room. Said living room is actually the reception area of the massage center. I was on the couch sleeping yesterday when I heard the door open. A man walked into the living room (reception area) and asked, "Are you guys open?" The answer was, "No, it's Sunday." The door downstairs was somehow left open.

So, yeah. It's not ideal. But it's cheap and if nothing else makes for one hell of a story.

Oh, and the answer is, "I'm not yet sure." I've yet to find out whether or not we get discounted massages. I'm fairly certain this would be your next question.

No comments: